View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 06:44 AM   #414
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I know, right? Not keeping pace with revenue increases, and then you’ve got all these young stars selling a few FA years cheap on huge extensions as a result of FA collapse!

It’s an owner’s world.
I know that you have a fantastic knowledge of baseball. Wish you'd visit more often. But, your an infrequent visitor to this thread. Just to make it clear, we usually have a top 10 payroll but I still rail on our owner about being cheap all the time in here. He and 80% of the owners are making a ton of money every single year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.