Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 03:00 PM   #10308
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
The narrative that the Browns are seen as so talented now and praised to no end for adding Hunt as one of those pieces is disgusting. It's like it never even happened. And no one really is hurt by it except our team.
We can only hope that Clark and Reid have seen the error of the shortsightedness of it, and will not repeat the mistake in the future. I believe that incident has a lot to do with why Tyreek Hill is being handled so quietly and without haste.
It's a different situation to be sure, but both situations reside in the same zip code, so to speak.
If nothing else, they should be wary in the future regarding these types of situations because Dorsey straight-up played them like a fiddle in this affair. There's no doubt in my mind that Hunt's first phone call came from Dorsey once the story broke. I also believe he had a hand in getting the tape in to the hands of TMZ for the express purpose of ****ing the Chiefs and hopefully acquiring a stud player on the cheap.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.