Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 01:55 PM   #10294
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
the hunt thing is still disgusting to me. Poor Clarkie boy got his feelings hurt because a 22 year old lied to him. Man the **** up you pussy ass bitch
"You lie to me again, and there will BE no contract extension". "And, I'll have Coach put a "Herm" on your ass; we'll run you in to the ground until what's left of your legs and back will feel like ground beef, and you'll be used up, useless, and headed for league minimum".
"I'm taking a fall for you". "I'm giving you another chance". "And if you throw it back in my face or **** with me in any way, shape, or form, I will END you in this league".

-is how I would have handled it instead of just tossing an asset out the window.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote