View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 01:17 PM   #355
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

1-4 after three trips through the order:

0 hits, 8 strikeouts, 8 LOB and a whopping TWO pitches put in play. That's the top of our lineup through 6 innings against a guy who was spinning every other slider right into the middle of the zone and it simply did not matter.

They're !@#$ing hopeless up there.

And really, the Pirates look like shit now that Brebbia is actually throwing major league quality stuff at them. So when we gift them 4 innings of batting practices mixed in with intentional passes and then elect to swing through pretty much everything thrown up there, we're gonna have a bad time.

Please someone tell me Dex broke his toe. I can totally root for that. It's just a ****ing toe and he'll be fine. It won't impact his quality of life or anything and all the mopey ****s on Twitter can shutup about me wishing injury on a player. Please tell me that he broke his damn toe.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.