View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 04:36 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Really interesting list. Has 21 names on it, but only 1 DB. historically, maybe 5 DBs have gone in the first round? Plus I think maybe 3 QBs go total in the first round and surely some interior offensive line guys and receivers go even if they aren't "impact" players someone is going to draft on need, I could easily see a world where 2 of the above list fall to 29.
Yeah its nothing of a list in terms of what I feel are first round players. Just merely a list of guys I seem to hear the most about, that get the most mention. That'd be close to my list but I'd definitely add some names to it. Thornhill, Abram, Murphy, Baker are the other DBs I'd definitely add to that list as far as guys I think go 1. I'd add Daniel Jones and Drew Lock to the list of QBs. I think the rest is mostly OL: Bradbury, Ford, Risner, Little are probably the guys. I think both Jenkins and McCoy at Center also have as good of a chance as Bradbury, just depends on what teams like. I thought Cajuste would sneak up there but that quad injury and surgery probably has him going the opposite direction. I think you throw a couple receivers on that list too. DK Metcalf, KNeal Harry, A.J. Brown, and Parris Campbell are the guys I see as the best bets. Noah Fant at TE wouldn't surprise me. That puts you out at about 36-38 guys for round 1. I don't know if there's much else to push that list. Edit: Maybe Jerry Tillery could be added, but otherwise I think that caps it out.

Last edited by kccrow; 03-30-2019 at 04:42 PM..
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.