View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 01:23 PM   #13522
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I know you didn't ask me but I have the last couple of times I've had caesar salad. I was gonna buy the jar of Marzetti's but it's 5 dollars and I have all the stuff I need to make it on hand, except for the anchovy paste I had to buy.

The discussion in this thread a few weeks ago is what led me to try to make it. It's night and day over any storebought dressings I've ever bought. It isn't too much of a hassle and it keeps alright for a week or longer, I've been using the hell out of it. Better than any steakhouse caesar I can recall either. Summer time I usually make a honey mustard vinagrette I keep in the fridge too.

https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipe...-dressing.html
Thanks may have to get off my duff and try this. I will say the other day I bought the Dole Caesar Salad and the dressing that comes with it was excellent.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.