Thread: Movies and TV The Dirt - Motley Crue Netflix movie
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 06:53 PM   #93
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I dunno whether to or feel sorry for the guy.

I saw Dokken open for Tom Keifer last year, and they were actually worse than this. Don basically has no voice left, and can't sing at all. And high notes? Forget it. The main thing that made him worse than Vince seemed to be trying; Don basically kept frantically and angrily motioning to his bass player to get him to hit the high notes for him, which the bass player couldn't do either. It was awful. Through in the fact that the show was in an old, restored 20s-era theater with no air conditioning, on a night where it was 90 degrees outside. The crowd started to sweat and stink almost immediately. Most miserable experience I've ever had at a concert. After they butchered Dream Warriors, the wife and I spent the rest of their set outside. Later the bass player came out and was basically telling everybody what a dick Don was.

Keifer was great, but between the heat and the whole Dokken debacle, the evening was ruined. Ugh.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.