View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 06:41 PM   #718
MVP

I don't get the downplay on Isabella, to be honest. The kid is legit the best WR in this class and it isn't even close in my opinion. He runs perfect routes, doesn't drop passes, and he's got speed and quickness for days. If he were 2" taller he'd be a top 10 pick, and there still remains a legit chance he not only goes round 1 but goes top 20. The chatter is certainly heating up. If you think his speed isn't on par with Tyreek, you should really look again at his track history. They are incredibly close and Isabella did run a 4.31 at the combine. Reek ran a 4.29 at his pro day. Isabella ran the 60 in 6.72 and Reek ran it in 6.61. Isabella didn't get lucky and have a great, uncharacteristic time that doesn't show up in pads. He is blazing fast, period. Reek has an advantage in the quick change of direction, but Isabella is anything but a slouch there too. I wouldn't ever say Isabella can't be on par with Reek because he's right there athletically, and he's 100% more polished coming into the league as a receiver than Reek was. If KC thinks something is going to go down in a bad way with Tyreek, Isabella would be my #1 choice to replace him. That said, it sure is hard to go offense early in a defense-heavy draft with insane needs on that side of the ball.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.