Thread: Other Sports 2019 NCAA Tournament
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 09:29 PM   #244
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
You may be right but who plays all half court sets only in the FF4. Lots of transition basketball.
I watched Gonzaga beat Duke in a good game earlier this year. They’re a little more flexible than past Zags teams. They can play every way and they are long/athletic everywhere.
Dude. I know there is transition in the tournament. There are also possessions where the other team takes away what you want to do on a play and you have to go make something happen. That's what WSU did to them, and that's how the other teams have gone down - sometimes in flames.

Eh, the other Zags teams won in a lot of ways, but they're all the same. They all execute and play smart ball, and aren't used to playing with physicality and can't score when the execution breaks down.

This team has a more athletic back court, but I don't think it's as good as that team with Morrison-molestache was. And these guys probably don't have the efficiency numbers that the team WSU beat down had. That team executed really well, but when you jammed screens, and bumped cutters they fell apart.

I might be wrong here, but I see a lot of the same things out of this Gonzaga team.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.