View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:58 AM   #676
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Gary is one that I REALLY don't like.

That guy has underwear champion written all over him. I mean I don't want to put too fine a point on this, but the guy just kinda sucked in college.

Maybe someone has a reason for that but I sure don't. If they give up an additional 2nd day pick (or god help us, a 1st rounder next year) to move up for that guy, I'd be pretty pissed off.

I'd take Ferrell over Gary without question. I'd at least consider Sweat over Ferrell because the production and measurables are there, for the most part. Gary, OTOH, could amount to precisely dick in this league because there's a reason he was a virtual non-factor in Ann Arbor.
If you watch that Michigan defense, Gary is like the 4th or 5th guy you see. I agree with you, I wouldn't take him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.