View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:30 AM   #665
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think you're wildly underestimating the impact Hill has on the offense. Mahomes is good, sure. But he's not been asked to ever make chicken salad here.

He's had filet all around him at his skill spots and i'm not sure I want to start subtracting them that quick
Hugely so.

Losing Hill would be crushing for this offense. It's just like people saying "we don't need a C, we have Mahomes...."

I mean we cannot just keep piling more and more shit on this kid. Sooner or later you will hit a tipping point where he's either struggling to make the play or taking bigger and bigger hits to pull them off.

Losing Hill would be brutal and I think it would take the Super Bowl off the table. There's no way to hand waive what he adds to this offense. You remove the Z receiver from Reid's offense and you damn near have to scrap it. It's especially damaging when you can't trust Watkins to play more than 8-10 games.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.