View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:20 AM   #653
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Exactly.

People are looking for some kind of Hill clone and those damn guys just don't exist. Someone being 90% of all the things Hill is doesn't mean that guy's gonna be 90% the WR Hill is. That's probably 50% the WR Hill is. He's just such a unique guy that looking at his skill sets and seeing some guys that get pretty close doesn't do much.

I was pondering Isabella with one of my 2nds and just didn't see it.
I don't think i'd look for a guy if I'm out to find a "Hill skillset". I'd just chalk that up to being a one time kinda thing, similar to Mahomes, and just look for a wr I liked.

You just aren't gonna find that and it's gonna be a pretty big blow to the offense if he's gone. As much as myself and others think "well Mahomes" that ain't the case with Hill.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.