View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 10:12 AM   #645
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think they'd be better served to trade up in the 2nd to take Isabella than to trade up in the 1st for someone.
Isabella is tiny, man.

I know a cottage industry has sprung up around the 'hey, just because he's white doesn't mean he's just a slot guy!!" narrative, but the white thing isn't the problem.

The 'being 5'9'', 190 lbs' thing is the problem.

And I get that Hill's not that much taller and he may not be heavier, but the dude is built like a tank and that's how he can take some of the really solid shot's he taken while trying to extend himself to catch balls. Isabella isn't that sturdy; he'll get broken in half.

And you just cannot overstate how dynamic Hill's speed is. Isabella is fast, no doubt, but he's not Hill. And he's not quite as quick. You can't just take someone that's a little smaller, a little slower and a little less sudden than Hill and say "eh, he's close, he'll do..."

The combination of all those things may just make him a complementary player at best. Maybe he overcomes all that but there are a lot of WRs in this draft I'd take over him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.