View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 09:54 AM   #636
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You looked at the Tackles for Loss column, not sack. He still had 22.5 in 2 seasons but that's quite a bit different than 30.

I mean he did have 17.5 sacks in 18 Power 5 games over his last two years. That's pretty damn productive.

But I still don't think I like him that much. For whatever reason I prefer Bryan Burns by a fair amount. Burns was even less productive but he looks more agile and more advanced on tape.

Sweat was pretty damn productive against high level competition and tested well, but he just looks stiff to me and I worry about that, especially at the cost of a trade-up. I mean if he were there at 29, sure - done. But he won't be so I have to like him a hell of a lot more than I do to justify that move.

Stiiiiiiill lookin' at the wrong column...
See I like Burns a lot that dudes got bend for days. I think he's maybe a little more 34 OLB than DE because of his size, but I could be talked into it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.