View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 09:30 AM   #631
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I wouldn’t call myself a huge Sweat fan, but I think CP is a little too low on him.

Yea the consistency isn’t quite what you want it to be when you see the combine #’s, but he still put up 30 sacks in the last 2 years in the SEC.

I like the Danielle Hunter comparison that I saw. I’d be ecstatic if we came away with him or Ferrell.
You looked at the Tackles for Loss column, not sack. He still had 22.5 in 2 seasons but that's quite a bit different than 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I feel like I should like him more than I do. I don't know why I don't to be honest.

After seeing his combine numbers you'd think i'd like him more but it kind of went the other way. With those #s, why wasn't he more productive?
I mean he did have 17.5 sacks in 18 Power 5 games over his last two years. That's pretty damn productive.

But I still don't think I like him that much. For whatever reason I prefer Bryan Burns by a fair amount. Burns was even less productive but he looks more agile and more advanced on tape.

Sweat was pretty damn productive against high level competition and tested well, but he just looks stiff to me and I worry about that, especially at the cost of a trade-up. I mean if he were there at 29, sure - done. But he won't be so I have to like him a hell of a lot more than I do to justify that move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
22.5 sacks in the last two years in the SEC is pretty ****ing productive.
Stiiiiiiill lookin' at the wrong column...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.