View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 07:55 AM   #718
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I literally have no idea, so I thought I should ask; how are the White Sox young players doing? I know they had a huge influx of young talent from trades.
Suck ass. Moncada is what they feared his floor would be: 260-20-75 with 150k. Dude struck out like mad in AA and that’s why he got dumped. (His #1 fangraphs minor league peer was.....Carlos febles)

The other guy they got for Sale, Michael Kopech rocketed thru the minors and onto top-15 prospect lists. Made his debut last July to a large crowd (of drunks) at Comiskey and blew his elbow out. Lol

Eloy Jimenez is the top-5 they got in the Quintana deal. Monster AAA numbers, got a 6/70m deal before he played a game.

Side note: they signed Machados cousin Yonder Alonso thinking it would help sway Machado. Decided to sign in SD. Now Sux left with another slow one dimensional DH slug
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.