Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 09:03 AM   #9497
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I see your point. My argument would be that they need the cap flexibility more in 2021 & beyond as opposed to 2019/2020 now. The moves of the past couple weeks have greatly alleviated the stress on their current cap situation. They can definitely afford PP at his current rate.
You're right. I guess it depends on whether we're extending Tyreek and/or Jones and what that contract would look like (it seems like Veach likes to do contracts with lower first year cap numbers) and how many guys are still out there in free agency we might want to try and bring into the fold. We're getting I believe around $9 million is savings too from cutting Berry, which should be enough to sign our draft picks.

I'd like to add Nelson as a slot WR if the money is right. I think he'd do very well with Pat.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.