Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 08:59 AM   #9496
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Veach and more specifically Andy like to bring in younger guys. Look at their acquisitions lately. They may indeed do this Peterson deal, I dunno.

But I would imagine they'd rather have the younger guy if compensation was equal, but it won't be.
Any team prefers younger players for the same compensation and same talent level.

For your information, Okafor is 28 years old, a year younger than Peterson.

Jordy Nelson is also no spring chicken and it is rumored the Chiefs are interested.

I'm pretty sure Veach would much prefer to trade for Peterson than Ramsey. It makes so much more sense in terms of salary cap and trade compensation.

Veach was not going to pay Peters. I don't see why he would now want to pay Ramsey. Sure, he doesn't have the same attittude issues but still.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote