View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 06:33 PM   #681
Herm is the worst...horrible

Not sure who on the 40 they'd keep on the roster for the last spot. With the long term in mind, I think they're banking on Phillips joining the 25 at some point. No way they add Artaega to the 25 because he's not on the 40 - plus he'd get very little playing time. With Lucas on the team, I'm super doubtful they add Schwindel either...besides, he would also need to be added to the 40. I can't see how the last spot is a position player - has to be another bullpen arm, even though we don't need it for a few weeks.

And I hate the Duda move.

Edit: Also, the above is even more true in light of the fact Bailey will eventually need to be added to the 40. I'd actually like another 40 spot given to Ynoa. He would be a nice addition to the bullpen.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.