View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:10 PM   #544
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Really like that Miles Boykin.

Kept trying to tell myself that I was just being a ND homer, but that dude has skills for days and he's actually a pretty solid route-runner.

He may be a classic case of being held back by an offense that didn't work for him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him be one of those 'woah!' picks in the 2nd round that people didn't see coming.

It was hard to talk myself out of drafting him at the back of the 3rd. He has a chance to e Conley if Conley could actually move his feet.
I do agree he probably goes earlier, especially after the combine he had. He's got some major talent to mold. Really like him as a prospect and definitely wouldn't be upset with him as the pick in the 3rd if he fell that far. I'd hesitate a bit in the 2nd as well, but man it'd be tough to overlook the kid. I feel alot more comfortable watch KC do what they want in 2 if they can get one of a pass rusher or DB in 1. I think they have to address one of those spots with a difference maker right off the bat. I think Center, WR, and TE are on the table in 2.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.