View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:44 PM   #53
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I thought that at first blush but I think Bradbury has a level of athleticism that the other two don't have. And it comes out in his raw strength.

His feet absolutely blow McCoy out of the water and is a little better than Jenkins. And to combine that with exceptional raw strength - I think y'all are really underselling him. That's a combination of crazy strong and incredibly athletic that you just don't see very often.

He may not be seen as a consensus 1st rounder right now but I think A) there's a better than 50/50 chance he's not there for us when we pick and B) a better than 50/50 chance that we take him if he is.

I do think there's a much bigger gap between Bradbury and McCoy/Jenkins than you're suggesting. Hell, you can throw McGovern in that group of 3 and not see a noticable dropoff, IMO. Michael Jordan may have a higher ceiling than all 3 of them. But Bradbury has the highest ceiling of all of them AND the highest floor. He's unquestionably the top of the IOL class, IMO. And as I looked into it more and more, I decided it probably isn't even very close.
SOLD!!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.