View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:36 PM   #48
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
But wouldn't you rather have the guy you have actually rated as the top of said supposed run of say, corners? Unless you have them all rated that similarly and if you do that, aren't you doing something wrong?
If I only had 1 pick, sure.

But if I have 2 picks, one of which I can then allocate elsewhere to a position with a starker drop-off and no similar depth, I'll use that pick on the more extreme tier and be comfortable that I can still get something awfully close to my preference with the other pick.

Because one thing you're forgetting is that deep tiers yield erratic rankings. My top of that tier may be the bottom for most other teams (and an irrelevant consideration for still others).

And that's how a Chris Jones happens.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.