View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 01:01 PM   #673
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Why is Goodwin released. I know he’s struggled during spring but Duda really...
I attended the Friday and Saturday games against the Giants and Brewers. I hadn't known until I saw him at the Friday night game that we had signed Duda. He belted a homer on Saturday and ended the game with a 0.803 OPS for the Spring. In person, Goodwin looks good in motion. He hit a double on Friday and looked smooth and powerful on the basepaths. I can see why the Royals wanted him. He has the kind of easy athleticism that looks good in Royals Stadium. But his Spring OPS ended up at 0.443 and his career OPS+ is just a 99, while Duda's is 118.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli