View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 12:55 PM   #91
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry fan View Post
The irony is because Gronk was so hard to take down, players started trying to take him down in ways that would injure him.

One of the few players I've seen willing to take down Gronk cleanly was Earl Thomas. I remember a play where he made a perfect form tackle and stopped Gronk dead to rights. No gain at all after contact. It's a shame a lot of players lack that respect or ability.

Yeah, alot of truth to that. In fairness, not alot of DBs can easily handle a guy who is 6'7" and 265 pounds. There were alot of fun to watch (if you're a Pats fan) pinball-like moments as Gronk careened through opposing secondaries.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote