View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #507
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There isn't enough of a need at center to justify it, IMO. Safety is a MUCH bigger need.
Whereas I think Lucas is a better player than Reiter and I think Watts at least offers a lottery ticket that we simply don't have right now at C. I think we have both a better placeholder at S AND a higher ceiling backup option unless you're looking to convert McKenzie (which is a huge ask for a guy just finishing his first year as an OL).

Setting that aside, I simply think Bradbury was the best prospect left on the board.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.