View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #485
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Adding a corner or a safety like CGJ adds more impact to the secondary than drafting an OL. You feel fine with this secondary covering Oakland and LAC WRs now? Because I don’t.

Even if you don’t go corner at 29, you can add a stud safety like CGJ. Pairing CGJ with honey badger would be awesome and so much better than just going with Watts and Lucas lol.

What happens if one of these corners gets hurt? Then you’re down to even more of a bare position. I’m just ****ing sick of ignoring obvious needs in the secondary.

Shit, there’s even more of a need at WR and you could add more impact there at 29. I just hate ****ing first round OL and nothing will change that. Remember Mitch Morse, Rodney Hudson? Not first rounders
The issue isn't ignoring the need. You can address the need later in the draft with a guy slotted more likely where he should be.

You don't want to end up with the 6th best C and the 5th best C when you could have the best C who has a chance to be an all pro and the 8th best CB.

Or the 4th safety on your board.

It's all about value.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.