View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 04:51 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
gardner must have smoked a bowl of weed at the combine I didn't hear about ig

i like mj at 3 though
I don't see any way CJG jumps Thornhill, Adderley, or Abram and I've seen Savage rising faster than CJG. That said, I'd take any of the lot between Thornhill, Adderley, Abram, Savage, or Thompson that remain at 61 and I can pretty much guarantee one will be if not more. I think Thornhill and Abram are going round 1 because I see Thornhill as the biggest playmaker and most athletic and Abram as the best pure SS that can cover and come downhill like a freight train. That more or less leaves the rest and safeties have fallen in recent years to the late 2nd and 3rd rounds that I'd never have expected to.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote