Old 03-24-2019, 10:11 AM   #449
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
1. Bradbury
2. Omenihu
2. Jones
3. Pratt

Not bad at all DJ. I’d be fairly happy with this.
It's not a draft that I'd have gone into the thing thinking "man, that kicks ass", but with the way the board went, I think it came together damn well.

I've looked at the first 3 rounds and with the benefit of hindsight asked myself what I would've done differently. Honestly, there's a chance I'd have done exactly what I did. I think I could talk myself into going

1- CGJ
2- McCoy/Joejuan
2- Jones/Omenihu/McCoy
3- Pratt

But mostly that's just different. I'm not convinced that it's better. So when with the benefit of hindsight I still can't pull together a draft that I'm positive I like more than the one I had, I think that's a pretty good sign.

I had a plan, I've stuck to it, and I think I've pulled some damn good players who all complement the overall vision of what this team is trying to do very nicely.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.