View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 01:54 PM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But if you choose to pass on talented players because you're pot committed to a prior guy (rather than willing to consider the possibility that he's a sunk cost), then you're Scott Pioli and that's not really a recipe for success either.

I think you can squint and see the same style of player in Omenihu as you have in Speaks, I simply think Omenihu is far more likely to prove worthy of the pick (provided it's in the 2nd; I'd be hard pressed to take him in the 1st as the lack of bend admittedly dents his ceiling quite a bit).
Given that Veach not only took Speaks in the 2nd round but traded up to get him, he probably thinks A LOT more highly of him than any of us do. Meaning, he doesn't seen him as a sunk cost, at least not yet.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.