View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 08:45 PM   #346
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Guys, this is kind of why I suggested somebody else run the thing this year so that we could have three people updating the thread and keeping things going. On a day like today where Pest and I were out for most of it, things could get backed up.

For example, that's what's going to happen to me tomorrow again, where I'm only able to check in once or twice and basically just to make my own picks over my phone.

Think about it for next year. Just because you start the thread doesn't mean you have to be married to it as long as we get multiple people working on it.
Thanks for the upkeep.

Life happens. This is just an escape for all of us, and in the end is a vehicle for us to critique, justify and share all our “hot takes” and football genius with fellow fans. Some good-natured ribbing won’t hurt anyone either, and this place is more enjoyable than that shitshow thread about Tyreek Hill in the Lounge.

Sacc would approve of your efforts here SNR.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.