View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:49 PM   #272
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'll be honest - this is EXACTLY the kind of player that an inaccurate young passer will stall, waste and ruin. There's a real good chance that this is the wrong player at the wrong time for this team.

But if I'm going to act like Josh Allen is my franchise quarterback I have to actually draft as though he is. So while there are smarter picks on the board, the Bills take:

Irv Smith Jr., TE - Ala.

This was probably extremely predictable and had Jacob's fallen I'd have gone that route instead. But maybe the key is to just surround Allen with as many large radius pass-catchers as possible.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.