View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:09 PM   #244
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I know it's not popular, and it's the last thing I want the Chiefs to do in the first round, but the reasoning behind drafting a guy like Bradbury is solid.

I want to draft guys that are going to come in day one and fight for a starting position. Nothing angered me more than picks like Speaks and Ford, guys with lots of potential but no real opportunity to start. At least with Bradbury you get a center for the next five years and don't have to worry about the position. And balk at that all you will, but our line is a bargain, but after 2020 it needs a complete rebuild. So it makes sense to secure some building blocks of the future.

Now I pray to God that the draft doesn't fall this way in real life, but remember the value in this draft is how deep it is. Let's get good players who can contribute.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.