View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:07 PM   #903
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.
Did I imagine TWO lonely billionaires visiting a random, hole in the wall, strip mall whore house?...a few days apart. That should never happen...the odds are non-existent

Kraft has a 30 something girlfriend...that narrative is completely false. Lonely my ass...he flew with Brady to the Academy Awards parties on his private jet right after this was announced. You might want to redefine what "lonely" means..

You're trying to paint this image of him smoking a pipe by a giant fireplace in a dark mansion by himself....with an oil painting of his deceased wife over it. Covers over all the furniture...dust/cobwebs.

I'm going to hold a mirror to you and flip what you just said... "your love of the Patriots fuels your desire to make excuses to protect Kraft."

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-20-2019 at 01:29 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote