View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 03:05 AM   #885
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
There is a catch., the proposed agreement calls for the men to admit they would have been proven guilty at trial.

The proposed deferred prosecution agreement calls for completion of an education course about prostitution, completion of 100 hours of community service, screening for sexually transmitted diseases and payment of some court costs.

OMG....let this be a lesson to the youngsters around this moral shithole of a site....and if you actually bought this report.

What really went down....Kraft and his Florida attorney have some favors to call on. This is what happens when you are an active political donor, own a football team, fly around with Trump in Air Force One....and have 6.6 Billion to throw around. It's the only reason they give these ****ers money...you lean on them when you get exposed.

Rodent cash....

I'll say it again...this was absolutely trafficking...enough that the police had multiple places with allocated resources to set up a sting. It just happened to snare a couple of high-profile billionaires with pull..whom I stand by my intuition...knew who is running these operations...or are actually involved.

Now they are twisting the media narrative that the cops are just bumblers...and all these young Chinese women just swam across the ocean, somehow ended up in the same Florida strip mall, cant speak English and have nowhere to live....living the American dream sleeping on their BJ beds at night...cooking dinner off a hot plate in the alley behind this joint.

Somebody pressed these dudes...and they weren't willing to budge (and play the bumbler role) without them at least admitting they would have been found guilty if they were actually "allowed" to pursue it...and their "higher-ups" hadn't demanded the situation go away..

Re-read what I quoted and think how ridiculous that is...

"Yeah...we admit we did it..and if we didn't have so much money...would have be busted like you peasants. Now go eat your GMO-infested grool and drink our aspertane...you ****ing cattle. Your laws dont apply to us. We do what we ****ing want. We **** our slaves...what are you going to do about it."

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-20-2019 at 03:45 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote