Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:51 AM   #8816
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I hadn't but looks like it's available now. Seems to be a 1 year deal for $7 million or a 2 year deal for $12 million. A little more bonus than I expected but I'd definitely do that for Ansah.

I just don't see any way he takes that deal unless he's still looking for a job when camps start.

He's probably a few weeks away from taking 1/$8 million if offered, but I don't think he's been driven down to that kind of multi-year obligation yet. If it took about 20% more than that in the first 2 seasons I'd be on board.
With his age and injury history, Ansah isn't going to get paid what he's wanting. His asking price will eventually come down. If it doesn't, let him go play somewhere else.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.