Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:45 AM   #8812
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I thought we had seen it? No?
I hadn't but looks like it's available now. Seems to be a 1 year deal for $7 million or a 2 year deal for $12 million. A little more bonus than I expected but I'd definitely do that for Ansah.

I just don't see any way he takes that deal unless he's still looking for a job when camps start.

He's probably a few weeks away from taking 1/$8 million if offered, but I don't think he's been driven down to that kind of multi-year obligation yet. If it took about 20% more than that in the first 2 seasons I'd be on board.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.