Thread: Chiefs Eric Berry Released!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 08:49 PM   #360
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Haglund's boy suit you better? I'm flexible. Either way dude's a quitter.
Call him whatever you want I seriously doubt he cares. Just thought cancer boy is a little ridiculous. Tons of ppl die from cancer every year getting it and beating it is nothing to be ashamed of.

Either way ive moved on from Berry I suggest you do the same. No need to hate the guy.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.