Thread: Chiefs Eric Berry Released!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 06:27 PM   #359
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Here's the disconnect I'm apparently having - Haglund's can shrink on its own? That changes my mind, if true. And also I've read another report on it that it could take two years to fully recover from it, so I get why he'd rather not go that route.
Bone spurs dont shrink. Pain tolerance could go up, and pain management could improve.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.