Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 06:04 PM   #660
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I volunteered to have the first girl on my little league baseball team that the league allowed to play with the boys. She was a good pitcher and tough as nails. She had a passion and intestinal fortitude that I wished my other players had. So at least for that part of the movie, I saw an example in real life. The other parts telling her she cant do this or that were totally believable back in that era.
Just a fun film industry factoid. The girl who was the first to play little league baseball legally in the US, after being denied for years, is a VFX Producer and very well known to everyone in the industry. Her story may be an inspiration to this part of the film. I don't know for sure that it came up, but she absolutely knows the Marvel people and her story is extremely well known.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote