View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 09:44 AM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
I just don't get why people are saying he's too undersized to play the boundary. He played it a decent amount at Michigan. He has the same vertical, height, and arm length as Murphy so anyone who considers Murphy an outside corner can't tell me this kid should be relegated to the slot.
Yeah he measured at 5'11''; his size shouldn't take him off the outside.

It's his production that worries me. But then again, I'm high on Justin Layne and nobody else really is so I'm not terribly consistent in this regard.

I just see a guy with too much athleticism to justify being a near non-factor in Michigan. I know it's not entirely fair but you still just can't help but take pause.

My board would have to be in pretty rough shape to grab him in the 2nd. Though if the Chiefs took him over a couple of guys that I may like more, it wouldn't be egregious enough for me to be angry about the pick. It's just probably not the route I'd have taken.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.