Thread: Devin Bush ILB
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 09:21 AM   #100
MVP

I place ILB a long ways behind RDE and CB1 at this point. I really question Veach's decision to axe Houston AND Ford in the same offseason and I think it's going to blow up in his face if he doesn't get an edge player. There isn't an outside CB on the FA market really worth a shit. There's a couple of okay slots like Dennard and Callahan.

That said, Bush is a solid player. He actually seems like the guy Pittsburgh would target to replace Shazier in the middle so I think you'd have to leap them for him and if I'm going up I'm going up for one of a CB or DE and not an ILB. I think you'd still get a good player in Mack Wilson or Germaine Pratt in round 2.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.