Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 05:13 PM   #1345
Veteran

I remember being disappointed with Season Two, for sure. But I never fell asleep. I thought this season had promise and thought they were definitely back on track after episode 1, but it just was so slow moving that frankly my interest waned with each episode. I just didn’t care.

I think Ali’s acting job was very good and he moved between the different eras with ease, which was praiseworthy. But unfortunately the rest of the season tried so hard to be season one that it ultimately failed.

I’ll relent; the acting and characters this season were superior to season two— it was poorly executed.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.