Thread: Video Games Division 2
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 07:31 AM   #29
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
played for about 5 hours tonight with a couple friends, very fun. Havent played the first one but i kind of like games like this. Diablo with gunplay a little bit. If you dont already have my discord HMU and ill get you an invite we can always use more~
Yup this is probably the best loot shooter ever, they REALLY listened to the community from the first games shortcomings. I mean it's so packed with stuff to do it's insane they made this game in 2 years. It's almost like they listened to EVERY bitch I had about the first game and said hey lets drown this asshole in the content he wants, i'll take that
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.