View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 12:12 PM   #6
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Why is it stupid? My argument is they are abused because so many people have undiagnosed chronic pain - not because of any euphoric feeling you get. I get why you would take Cocaine. Why you would take Meth. I don't understand why you would take hydrocodone unless you were hurting.
Because like most drugs, different people are affected in different ways by the same drug.

If you knew anything at all about what you're talking about you would know that it is that euphoric feeling that people are looking for in opiates when they are addicted to them.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.