View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:31 AM   #5
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What a stupid ass statement, "They do?". Nah man everyone that takes them feels like shit after they do. That's why opiates are probably the most addictive group of drugs there is. Ya know, cuz people like to feel like shit.

How many times have you taken hydro or oxy? Was it on an empty stomach?
Why is it stupid? My argument is they are abused because so many people have undiagnosed chronic pain - not because of any euphoric feeling you get. I get why you would take Cocaine. Why you would take Meth. I don't understand why you would take hydrocodone unless you were hurting.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.