Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 08:20 PM   #634
In Search of a Life

I'm going to put some thought into the movie, but my initial reaction is about what I thought it would be..... meh. Not bad, not great. Initial feeling is lower half of the Marvel movies. Maybe around the original Captain America.... I'm one of the ones that likes that movie though.

Felt like all the "strong woman" moments fit the movie - nothing seem really out of place other than the "I'm just a girl" song playing during the final fight. Not necessarily the song, but just didn't fit the scene in my opinion.

I think someone explained it earlier, but I'm too lazy to look it up - how did the tesseract end up in space?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.