Thread: Chiefs Eric Berry Released!
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 12:36 PM   #303
Curmudgeon

I kind of hated to see Berry leave like this, but let's face it, he did it to himself. Sorry, this is a business and there's no room for touchy-feely, kumbaya stuff. Sports agents make that point every chance they get. You can spin it however you want, but he wasn't contracted to be a cheerleader/heart of the defense. He was contracted to play --period. The final straw for me and for many is that he wasn't in some hospital getting his condition fixed the day after the AFCCG. I could have lived with him being out for part of next season had he shown good faith in trying to get back on the field. He let his teammates, his employer, and the fans down. So buh-bye, Eric. Atlanta has much nicer winter weather and, more importantly, better clubs than KC. May you, Clark's money, and your spirit all be happy.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.