Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:50 AM   #7726
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You'd have to let one of the Chiefs in line for an extension walk.

DJLN is big on Fuller, i'm kinda lukewarm on it, but that Lawrence extension would be huge.

Plus it would probably take pick 29 to get him.
I think if you sign Lawrence, it costs you Jones.

I don't think it has much bearing on Fuller; either they can get him extended this off-season or they'll lose him, IMO. With or without Lawrence, his salary slot will either be for him or for Jones. It's too big of a figure to really impact Fuller, if that makes any sense.

I don't think there's a chance in hell Lawrence signs for what Ford got. Not when he already has a $20 million guaranteed tag figure this year and there's no viable way to tag him next. He's gonna demand bank to stay out of the open market next season.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.