Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 08:40 AM   #7642
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
More UDRFA’s make it then 5-7 rd picks. Why not trade them for guys like Ragland and Erving?
And the Cowboys were in a unique situation last year in that they desperately needed OL depth, but virtually every time teams have a roster crunch at the end of camp and fear losing a guy like Ward outright, you can get that guy for a 6th rounder.

I'm not sure I'd go trading picks right now; most of the players available are guys who have a known ceiling and that's why they're being peddled. But I'd be really active in combing through rosters towards the end of camp and trying to find another Ward or Lucas.

It can make it more difficult to incorporate that guy and get immediate contributions, but we need a team ready to rock by December/January as much as we need one in September. If we can get some higher ceiling guys with the ability to learn on the fly and contribute late into the season/post-season, that's a really good use of those later round picks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.