Thread: Video Games Division 2
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:53 PM   #21
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Don't like playing with randoms? I can understand just asking. In a game like Anthem or Destiny playing with randoms is great, but Division 1 had a bigtime matchmaking problem and if you got stuck with a bunch of noobs you couldn't complete half the content. Here's to hoping this one has much better matchmaking, especially endgame.
Didn't like anthem gameplay in beta so I didn't buy the game. I don't mind random in destiny for certain things. Strikes and such. I'd never do a raid with randoms.

I also will not use a mic with randoms because some are way too toxic to listen too. Hence why no raiding.

No, for games like these, I only want to play with people I know or people my friends recommended.

Because I rarely know when I'll have time to play it's hard to find anyone to play with in my friends list. They are generally already in a group with no room to join, or doing an activity I'm not good at. Pvp
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.